- This comprehensive text covers all the traditional topics in a first-semester course.
- Divided into 67 short sections, this book makes the topics easy to digest. Students regularly get positive reinforcement as they check their mastery with exercises at the end of each section.
- Each exercise is based on a humorous riddle. If the answer to a riddle makes sense, students know all their answers for that exercise are correct. If not, they know they need to check their answers.
- Short sections make it easy to customize your course by assigning only those sections needed to fulfill your objectives.
- A comprehensive basic math review at the end of this book may be used to help students whose math skills are rusty.
Powered by Froala Editor